AFTER-SCHOOL CLUB FOR 8-13 YEAR OLDS TO ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO ACTIVELY TAKE PART IN FUN ACTIVITIES IN A SAFE AND CARING ENVIRONMENT
These activities help kids to build social networks with peers and, as individuals, build confidence and self-esteem:
- Growing their own fruit and vegetables in our community gardens.
- Fundraising to enable them to plan extra trips and activities
- Cooking for themselves and their parents and undertaking competitions like ‘Come Dine with Me’
- Sports and dance using the centre’s multi-purpose ball courts and climbing frames
- Homework help, digital activities, arts and crafts and lots more centre-based fun.