CAMHS are services that support young people with their mental health.  Follow this link for more information from MIND about how CAMHS works, the sort of support that you might be able to access and how to access this support.

In North Tyneside, you need to be referred to CAMHS by your GP or your school, or if you have one, a social worker. If you need help with this, you can call the Young Carers’ Service on 01916432298.